FullStack RoR Developer
Who we are
Checkout X is a Bulgarian, self-funded startup with a global vision that has achieved market validation and is now getting ready to scale. A year after launching, our products are used by thousands of stores worldwide and we're responsible for ~€15,000,000 worth of e-commerce transactions every month.
We're building the Ultimate Checkout Solution for e-commerce by focusing on effective Upselling and CRO techniques. By using the power of 🔮 Magic (technology), we provide a better checkout experience for customers and a complete checkout toolkit to merchants.
Our current team currently consists of 5 people (in 4 countries 🌍) and the plan is to grow to 9 members until the end of 2019.
More about us at www.eri.digital or watch our CEO's interview on Bloomberg (Starts at 14:00 in Bulgarian).
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Mid/Senior FullStack developer to join our Product Development team.
Our current stack is: Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Sidekiq, jQuery, HAML, Heroku
You need to feel comfortable doing both Backend tasks and also implementing Frontend views with provided designs. We work with lots of external APIs, so you need to be a quick learner and be able to quickly make your way with unfamiliar documentation.
We currently have tens of millions of records in our DB and thousands of stores that depend on Checkout X to process their sales. So you need to be comfortable to work with a large scale app in which downtime is simply unacceptable.
What is the job about
- 👍 Writing production-ready code.
- 🤜 Designing scalable codebase & architecture
- 👌 Ensure that your code does the right thing. You do business analysis.
- 🤞 Ensure that your code works. You do testing.
- 💪 Be ready to get your hands dirty and refactor 💩.
- 😴 Arrange your time to suit you. Do your job, 'when' is up to you.
- 🌴 ️Work anywhere you like
- 🖥 Co-working space, if you want one.
- ✈️ Yearly Team Retreat
- 🤑 Competitive Salary
What is required
- 🙊 Fluent English ( our team is international )
- 🤓 Extensive experience in Ruby on Rails.
- 👻 No fear of HTML/CSS.
- 😇 Don't be an asshole. Beyond that, you do you.
It's also appreciated if you are:
- 🦄 Proactive
- 😹 Funny
- 📑 Organized
- 🌊 Easy-going
How to get in touch
Say hi at email@example.com with:
- A general overview of your skills/experience - CV / LinkedIn / Site / Github
- A short/medium message that shares a bit about you